Headline


en-dwijayasblog

4/10/2012 09:16:00 AM

Add Gadget

     

Add Gadget ~ en-dwijayasblog.blogspot.com. This article contained information about how do I add gadget in my blog. Thank you for reading my article.

Add Gadget ~ en-dwijayasblog.blogspot.com

Things just ain't enough. That's what I felt when I see gadget and I want to add it in my blog. To do that I have to log in to blogger.com, so I can go to my Dashboard. After that I select Design that took me to Page Element section. From it I select Add a Gadget, I wait till the pop up window show so many option, in my case I choose only HTML/Javascript than I pasted the code into content box and name it the gadget. After I'm sure I did it well, I press save to be able see my new gadget.

The step to add gadget as follow
log in to blogger.com » Design » Page Element » Add a Gadget » HTML/Javascript

That's what I did to added gadget on my blog.

| |

No comments:

Post a Comment