Headline


en-dwijayasblog

4/10/2012 09:26:00 AM

Breadcrumb Navigation

     
Breadcrumb navigation, do you really have to add it on your blog? As far as I know, Breadcrumb navigation to give a better user experience, they can keep track of their location (hmm, could they lost in your blog?).

A lot SEO expert suggest that Breadcrumb navigation should add it so it helps search engine to do better index. Do you agree with that?

I try to do a little research about this, Breadcrumb navigation, and I see almost blog that I have visited has Breadcrumb navigation but I notice some of Google blogs do not use it. I wonder why?

I'm no SEO expert but I think Breadcrumb navigation is just another way to inform your current location nothing more.

That's what I think about Breadcrumb navigation. Feel free to give your thought.

| |

No comments:

Post a Comment